2008年6月13日金曜日

The difficulty in doing simple rich maney life

Index investment round get started now almost three years, but in the meantime, many readers and bloggers who blog of people have already visited us. At most three years, the people of generational change (?) Has been to me. At first I was just a regular comments, the time for a new regulars, who have become the disappeared and a new style or who are regulars. RINKUBUROGU Mutual has also rapidly increasing, while the updated links have been cut to be dropped out in tears we thank you both. I am easy neglected investment! And triumphantly and began investing in the index, long life, and I get tired of assets of forced or reversed, and can no longer continue to invest, many things will happen. It is very simple Index Investment (I is not the same monthly index funds to buy the same amount), it is quite difficult to continue long.
So, continue the "one's own ideas" is needed might become. I, the defense of life provided plenty of money (cost of living for 2 years) and it's boring measures "tickle the mind a little investment in dollar-cost averaging method" can not continue to be one's own ideas I am. Nature is one thing, as people continue to devise different然りI think. Surprisingly, some of it may be. But it is certainly one. roperty Accumulation Index by investing for a long time,I cannot follow and it is impossible to achieve it. Finally, Ichiro's words to introduce them bon appétit. "You can only pile on the details can not go to the summit. There is no other way"

0 件のコメント: